New Banner On The Main Stand! 'CITY ARE BACK!" Any Group

jrb

or anyone claiming it?

Only two places left of the main stand 3rd tier for banners.

Re: New Banner On The Main Stand! 'CITY ARE BACK!" Any Group....

Blue Watch.(fair play to them)

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

I am impressed by all of the banners the fans have clubbed together for and made from various forums.

Re: New Banner On The Main Stand! 'CITY ARE BACK!" Anyone group

It's Bluewatch's. They've got a few good banners up with just a fraction of the members of bluemoon. I reckon we should try and do more like the Sheikh banner, with all the member on here.

Re: New Banner On The Main Stand! 'CITY ARE BACK!" Anyone/Group

I put £20 in for it. I just wished it faced the cameras. Well done Paul and Jonah

Nice banner. Well done bluewatch.

Whoops! Sorry, Have I upset someone? Picture's gone. Only wanted to show everyone what the new banner looked like. Nothing else before I get banned.

PS. Banner picture's are back. Paranoid.

BTW. There's only 2 spots left on the 3rd tier of the Main Stand for anymore more banners. (hint)

jrb said:
BTW. There's only 2 spots left on the 3rd tier of the Main Stand for anymore more banners. (hint)
I don't see why they don't move em all down a level and put some behind the goal tbh

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
jrb said:
I don't see why they don't move em all down a level and put some behind the goal tbh

Sponsers. I agree though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.