NEW Bluemoon T-shirts - still just £10!

Ric

Administrator
NEW Bluemoon T-shirts - still just £10!

The new Bluemoon t-shirt is now available for sale for just £10 (plus £2 p&p).

tshirt3.jpg

As before to place your order simply send a PM to pouvignon, stating the size you'd like. First come, first served. At the moment we are only able to accept payment via Paypal.

*Please remember to provide your postal details and forum name in Paypal so that we can link transactions to PMs.*

tevez.jpg

Click here to see some of the positive feedback on the last t-shirts (which are still available):

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134291&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134291&start=0</a>

Re: NEW Bluemoon T-shirts - still just £10!

As much as I'd like to take credit, that should go to MANC TRONIX and pouvignon, two tremendously talented little urchins.

I think I deserve a freebie Ric...<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133653" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133653</a>

Go on mate!

Haha, nice try son. If you'd have done the original artwork, maybe. Alerting us to something half of Manchester had already seen... maybe not :)

city diehard said:
Ric could i get a free T-Shirt if you used this design.

what do you think?

If they use that exact design I'll buy you a t-shirt and I'm a tight wad.

I wrote more but then decided to delete it ;-)

Nice try but keep it simple for screenprinting is all I'll write now.

I think you won't be getting a t-shirt ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.