NEW Bluemoon T-shirts - still just £10!

Re: NEW Bluemoon T-shirts - still just £10!

i was contacting someone within mcfc about getting a signed jersey for a gift but my computer got wiped and i lost all my contacts.

would anybody have any idea who to get in contact with again?

Great t-shirts. Living in Australia, are they available? Also as Ive never been to the new Maine Road, do they still have people outside the ground selling badges, mad t-shirts etc. If yes where could I get my hands on some?? Or even view???

Yep you can get them delivered mate I'm waiting on mine, all up with postage it was around $50 for two to Australia but check with pauvion (sic)

Can I suggest a new t-shirt design? As a sequal to the Tevez/Welcome to Manchester how about an image of Adebayor on his knees from Saturday with: "Now f*&k off back to London" underneath? Just a thought...

How's about this one? Sums up the current holier than thou attitude of various people at the mo'.

2na8cur.jpg

Somebody with photoshop skills(and i know there are plenty of you)Could you please design something with the city logo and the phrase "Build it and they will come"
And of course add your own twist to it.
Think it would look mint and means a lot!....Cheers :)

How can i get one? what are the sizes? cheers

Hi Ric
I sent PM to order a couple of shirts but no reply.
Are you sold out?

Also, I suggested that on the reverse of the Blue Revolution t-shirt you could put...'the revolution will be televised'. A twist on the Gil Scot Heron quote in case people don't know.

I'll do it my self in any case

all the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.