New boo boy?

bluem0ng

Who can we make the new boo boy now that Robinho has finally been hounded out?

I think Adebayor is the best candidate, he's foreign, perceived as lazy and likes to talk to the media.

I'm sure the wonderful fans on here can come up with plenty of stuff to criticise him over and that will fill a large hole in their lives now.

We've still got Benjani for fucks sake. I propose he becomes the new boo boy. I'll start:

I wish he'd stop smiling when he is caught offside or shins it to an opponent. Booo!

nah, fuck it, let's pick on someone who is playing well so that we can destroy him......

Tevez!

Ronnie the Rep said:
masterwig said:
We've still got Benjani for fucks sake. I propose he becomes the new boo boy. I'll start:

I wish he'd stop smiling when he is caught offside or shins it to an opponent. Booo!

no no no - he runs about far too much - deffo Adebeyor

Nah Ade has got about 2 games of leeway now, i'm sure we can find a suitable candidate to woman about in the intervening time. My money is on Micah or Garrido after Wednesday night, if we concede a goal.

How much longer can Boyata go on without scoring a hat-trick? I mean, what the fuck did we sign him for? He must be on eighty grand a week, FFS. Total waste of space. He can fuck off back to France and take his bum chum Kompany with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.