New Book by Bluemoon Members

hehehehehehehehehe.

without question, your way with words, grammar and spelling are all excellent, blue.
however, forgive me, but i cannot resist this one...

grammarpolice.jpg

proofread is all one word.
Your way with words, grammar and spelling is excellent, “way" being singular. Physician heal thyself!

Your way with words, grammar and spelling is excellent, “way" being singular. Physician heal thyself!
singularly...
1) your way with words is excellent.
2) your grammar is excellent.
3) your spelling is excellent.

collectively...
the 3 of them are all excellent.

be that as it may, proofread is one word.
grammar-police_fb_404593.jpg

singularly...
1) your way with words is excellent.
2) your grammar is excellent.
3) your spelling is excellent.

collectively...
the 3 of them are all excellent.

be that as it may, proofread is one word.
You are correct. But I stand by my belief “way" is singular and the syntax of your sentence is wrong. I digress, let’s hope the books a good ‘un!

I've seen people do it over the years, but I feel guilty doing it. Mr Smith was a hard task master & certainly did a number on me! Lol :-)

Most of my teachers were similar.
Unfortunately there is a lot of American English being used these days :-(

Most of my teachers were similar.
Unfortunately there is a lot of American English being used these days :-(
That's something that pisses me off. Why do the Yanks bastardise the Queen's lingo?

I even saw a documentary once where American tourists were displeased because so few of the locals spoke 'American'??????????

Hopefully the book will be ready Jan/Feb .it will be unique in the sense that it will the the first time a book has been written about City fans by City fans detailing real life adventures of ordinary supporters while following the Blues .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.