New Book On Pep

the thing that stands out with pep is the never standing still you have to move on and improve all the time. pep ask's the question and every jumps its the way all the top managers work they must have full control, even the chairman khaldoon al mubarak in the great work he does for the clubs has to step back and leave it to pep football wise that is

pep is old school and wants full control of everything even the tea lady, that's how they work and get results, is there another manager in world football that has full control of his club he is working at ??? that is pep's power and leave the football to the best man for it, he will walk if somebody starts to get involved with the grass roots from the board, that's what happen before under mancini and pellegrini the players had a middle man to moan to on the board and sides was taken between players

pep the book will be a lot of things but trying to understand pep the manager is another, only he can answer and talk about the role of being a manager, its his vision that has not happen yet, that's what pep is about his idea's and bringing something new to the job every season,

In the 11/12 season there was a booked called Mancini-diary of a champion,it was really interesting to go through the season game by game and what was going on behind the scenes,the tevez stuff etc,not sure i would read peps cover to cover as he gets too intense and repetative for me

Just had a horrible thought about Pep's next job, Inter Miami? mmmmmm, ticks quite a few boxes.

Is this book by Pep or some journalist putting bits together ?

be surprised if he has a book out whilst still our current manager.

can anybody confirm ?

Thanks for sharing. Great story.

Nobody expected after that Everton game that we were going to win the next 18 games and finish on 100 pts. Obviously, Khaldoon played a big role.

We have to trust Pep and the team. I still think we are going to have a great season. We need to dig deep and be there when Eric and Leroy return.

If we win nowt this season, I know, even now, I will have watched the most fantastic football the PL has ever seen!

Is this book by Pep or some journalist putting bits together ?

be surprised if he has a book out whilst still our current manager.

can anybody confirm ?

From Amazon's blurb....

Over three seasons in England, Pep Guardiola has built something the Premier League has never seen before: a team that dominates games like no other, scoring goals and collecting points and trophies at record-breaking pace.
Throughout that journey, the Spanish journalists Lu Martín and Pol Ballús have been embedded with the club, reporting this inside account of how a phenomenal team was constructed: from the recruitment of Guardiola himself, to the backroom staff that provide the platform for his team and the superstar players that have set a new standard in British football.
No other sportswriter has had this kind of access to Guardiola and his team during their three seasons in Manchester. The result is exclusive, in-depth interviews and profiles of every key figure at City, and the inside stories on the decisions that have shaped the team, including the defensive transformation that saw Guardiola change his goalkeeper and full-backs ahead of his record-breaking 100-point season of 2017-18; the dinner date with Sergio Agüero that changed the course of the City striker's career; and close-ups on every big game in the thrilling finale to the 2018-19 title race.

Pre-ordered this book ages ago, but now being told I'm unlikely to receive it until January?!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.