New City bar in Los Cristianos Tenerife

Tenerife City bar Stan

Hi blue moon , I have found myself having a small investment in a bar in Los Cristianos, San Telmo . The bar is called The Beach Cabin bar. ( near Players ). We aim to turn it into a city only bar every City game , Flags singalong etc . Would be great full if you could pass the good news on and more importantly join us if you find yourself on Holiday here . Thanks Stan ( Oliver 1 ) Formally with Northenden Social and Trips with the Didsbury lads Thanks again

If anyone knows Tenerife this bar overlooks Las Vistas beach, through the harbour tunnel from Los Cristianos and onto the beach leading to Playa de Las Americas. Sadly, we found out last week that Syd, who owned the legendary Blue Terrace MCFC bar in Los Cristianos and who will be familiar to many on here, passed away following a period of illness so it would be great if any visiting blues can support Stan in his new venture when they’re over.

The Beach Cabin Bar

Hi blue moon , I have found myself having a small investment in a bar in Los Cristianos, San Telmo . The bar is called The Beach Cabin bar. ( near Players ). We aim to turn it into a city only bar every City game , Flags singalong etc . Would be great full if you could pass the good news on and more importantly join us if you find yourself on Holiday here . Thanks Stan ( Oliver 1 ) Formally with Northenden Social and Trips with the Didsbury lads Thanks again
I'll put it on our City Whattsapp group, Mrs H will be there before me but I'll get her to call in, you won't miss her, the friend she goes with has dark orange hair that looks like a wig:-)

Good luck pal will look you up when am there

Which bar did it used to be?
Good luck.
Im a fairly regular visitor to Tenerife and I think it has been the Beach Cabin for a while but under different ownership.
If you know the place its on the middle deck of the San Telmo/Las Vistas complex, just along from The Claddagh Irish bar

If anyone knows Tenerife this bar overlooks Las Vistas beach, through the harbour tunnel from Los Cristianos and onto the beach leading to Playa de Las Americas. Sadly, we found out last week that Syd, who owned the legendary Blue Terrace MCFC bar in Los Cristianos and who will be familiar to many on here, passed away following a period of illness so it would be great if any visiting blues can support Stan in his new venture when they’re over.

The Beach Cabin Bar
“A pint of Dorada, Manuel, and make it snappy”

View attachment 21326
That's her!!

Im a fairly regular visitor to Tenerife and I think it has been the Beach Cabin for a while but under different ownership.
If you know the place its on the middle deck of the San Telmo/Las Vistas complex, just along from The Claddagh Irish bar
Lived there for 12 years mate before moving to the mainland.
Yeah, know where you mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.