New Club Badge/shirt

Christ I'd buy that within a second. Where would makers logo go

If it was Adidas, I do something innovative and have their logo on the cuffs on the sleeves under the stripes on the shoulders. The 3 stripes makes an Adidas kit unique to them without their logo, so doesn't necessarily need to be on the front. They have their logo on the back of shorts, because the stripes are so recognisable.

If it was Puma, they've have their logo's on the shoulders before, as have Kappa. That would work.

However, with Nike, they dont do anything innovative. They could do any of the above alternatives, or even do what le Coq Sportif did on the collarbone. But cant see Nike ever do anything but the current norm and never a centre badge.

Didn't know that mate and I trust you coz it is a barm.

Never heard off that(care to expand)?

In pretty sure he's mistakenly thinking of the Club World Cup winners badge.

62338_01_lg.jpg

But that doesn't have to go in the middle anyway.

real-cwc-badge-home-away.jpg

Off topic, but no point starting a new thread: does anyone know the version of New Order - Blue Monday that gets played at the stadium? Can't remember if it's the 88 or original version?
Blue Monday (Vandalism Remix) by Kurd Maverick

Mint kit Gav. What's the betting we end up with an abomination with black sleeves and blue shorts. City need to employ Gav as Kit Control Officer. His remit is to ok or dismiss all designs of kit/training wear. Who's with me?

i'd be no good .... there would be no day glo crap anywhere .... lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.