New company car

mekonmcfc

got my list through for my new car

Mercedes c220 bluetec
Jaguar XE Prestige
BMW 320 executive

Got a BMW at the moment but fancy a change, Jaguar looks like though.. anyone know about cars as i'm clueless ?

mekonmcfc said:

Mercedes c220 bluetec
Jaguar XE Prestige
BMW 320 executive

Got a BMW at the moment but fancy a change, Jaguar looks like though.. anyone know about cars as i'm clueless ?

Let me make your choice a bit easier

mekonmcfc said:

Hairdresser's car
Pretend Jag
School run mum car

Check the tax on all of them. Not sure what your allowance is with your work but that's something you may be paying out of your own pocket. If it's no issue then the Merc!

mekonmcfc said:

Mercedes c220 bluetec
Jaguar XE Prestige
BMW 320 executive

Ask them to upgrade your C class to the AMG version, explain that productivity will be up, as you will get to your clients a little bit quicker...

driving.gif

can get the Audi A4 S-line but they are bringing out a new one later this year so not sure if i want an out of date

The Jag is only 99co2 so cheapest on the tax

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.