New Contract For Dzeko

MCFC4EVR

Now that it looks like Dzeko is staying, shouldn't we offer him a new contract? as he only has 2 years left so if he has a great season which I definitely see happening now we have Navas. We could end up in Van Persie type situation.

MCFC4EVR said:
Now that it looks like Dzeko is staying, shouldn't we offer him a new contract? as he only has 2 years left so if he has a great season which I definitely see happening now we have Navas. We could end up in Van Persie type situation.

The season hasn't started yet. I would wait and see what he does in the first two weeks. If he performs then offer him a new contract. Hindsight is 20/20

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276850</a>

And yes; I do see the irony of me posting in this thread!

Huge season for dzeko (may even be a huge first half of season upto xmas/new year and the transfer window)

New manager, new attacking options which will hopefully benefit him

So far he has been too inconsistent for me. He lacks the pace and drive/determination of a tevez or aguero, nor the movement/cleaverness, finsihing ability of a rvp or any really top class striker. His first touch is woeful at times and he aint that good in the air considering it is supposed to be one of his attributes.

Having said all that there are glimpses that he has better ability than his usual performances suggest.....some people put this down to confidnece/incorrect man manangement etc....well he now has a new manager and a new chance...he needs to grab it or be first out the door in the next couple of transfer windows.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.