New contract for Garry Cook - NOTW story

christened at st marks

Been through 3 pages sorry if there is another thread but I haven't seen it, Gary is being given a new 5 year extension
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/754261/CITY-OFFER-NEW-CONTRACT-TO-COOK.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/7 ... -COOK.html</a>

Re: Extension for Cookie Monster

good if true

he may say some stupid things at time but i dont think you knock his business knowledge.

he will help drive this club forward behind the scenes

i like Cook I think he is very good at the buisness side of football, perhaps just give him a break from the camaras?

samharris said:
good news.. well done cookie boy..

Great news, I honestly don't think he has ever put a foot wrong, he knows exactly what he is doing, maybe baring the rag slip... however no such thing as bad publicity... he knows!

A bit surprising, but most of his work would be done away from the public eye.

Still has a lot to prove IMO.

All we see are the 3 or 4 stuff up's the Chairman and Owner see everything and they are nobodys fools well done if true

moomba said:
A bit surprising, but most of his work would be done away from the public eye.

Still has a lot to prove IMO.

I bet he has fuck all to prove to you, thats unless you are HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan or H.E. Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak !

Barry Conlons wig said:
samharris said:
good news.. well done cookie boy..

Great news, I honestly don't think he has ever put a foot wrong, he knows exactly what he is doing, maybe baring the rag slip... however no such thing as bad publicity... he knows!

His slip ups have caused us no problems whatsoever tbh..the only ones who seem to worry are the nervous nigel's on here. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.