New Contracts

Is anyone else worried about Pep's contract situation?
At the back of my mind, I can still read about Pep, Txiki and Sorriano talking 3 years max for a manager, so unless something happens in the Summer, next season will be it.
He did 4 years at Barca and needed a year out, then 3 at Bayern

At the back of my mind, I can still read about Pep, Txiki and Sorriano talking 3 years max for a manager, so unless something happens in the Summer, next season will be it.

I think we'll probably get four tops out of him. Everything you read from writers who have followed his career closely seems to suggest he can only maintain that level of intensity for so long. It's concerning but I think we just need to enjoy the ride for now, hope we win loads of trophies and leave it to the powers that be to ensure a proper succession plan is being put in place. Someone like Ancelotti, for all his experience, was clearly a terrible choice to follow Pep at Bayern so hopefully we've observed and learned from that.

No, with the age of the players we have brought in, the age of the players we seem to be bringing in (now or the summer), I think he'll extend at least 2 years in the summer, he seems to be loving the challenge of it at the moment.

You don't persuade our players to sign through to 2024 if the coach they are signing to play for is not going to be there!
The answer to your question is NO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.