New director appointed to the City board

Prestwich_Blue

We appear to have a new director on the City board.

Mr Abdullah Al Khoori, described as a "government employee". There's a few people of that name in Abu Dhabi so don't know much about him.

Is there anyone in the UAE who can throw some light on who he is and what he does?

Abdulla Khouri, Member of the Board

Abdulla Khouri was appointed to the board in July 2018.

Mr Khouri is the Chairman of Abu Dhabi Motorsport Management, operator of Yas Marina Circuit and home of the F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and Flash Entertainment, the leading music, sports and entertainment events company based in Abu Dhabi. He is a Board Member of the Abu Dhabi Sports Council, Abu Dhabi Media Zone Authority, and Miral Asset Management.

Since 2008 Abdulla has been the Executive Director of Government Affairs for the Executive Affairs Authority of Abu Dhabi.

Abdulla Khouri, Member of the Board

Abdulla Khouri was appointed to the board in July 2018.

Mr Khouri is the Chairman of Abu Dhabi Motorsport Management, operator of Yas Marina Circuit and home of the F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and Flash Entertainment, the leading music, sports and entertainment events company based in Abu Dhabi. He is a Board Member of the Abu Dhabi Sports Council, Abu Dhabi Media Zone Authority, and Miral Asset Management.

Since 2008 Abdulla has been the Executive Director of Government Affairs for the Executive Affairs Authority of Abu Dhabi.
Ahh, the collar site Cheetah race track is back on then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.