New DVD

salfordpaul

Why? When we spend money and eagerly await such future memorabilia of our hero's are we subjected to such blatant crowbarr in house crap with fame hungry employees hogging the playlist with the background crappy music drowning out the football words accompanying the footage then a complete shoe horn in the most disgusting and irritating "prank" nausious footage with those fame hungry females and our 2 games per season CTID jester defender described as "hilarious" but in truth as funny as a Phil Neville co-commentary to supplemement real quality from the field and onto our screens. We don't need any employees or a hopeless band drowning out the sound with his tin pot band and dismal tones , nor do we need pranks and groupies ambushing the footage. I'm writing to the club and ive given the DVD away as neither of these un-necessary additionals are why I support City and why I try and cherish our successes. I want to watch the team, I want to watch the players, I don't need a sideshow of nonsense, fame starving females nor do I wish to listen to complete and utter cat litter. Still CTID but a spoilt DVD (for me).

I was planning on buying this but your review doesn't paint a good picture!

The highlights have music playing over them?

How much of the DVD are highlights compared to other features?

I enjoyed the first DVD showing the season prem & cup matches. Not watched the others yet due to the World cup but each to their own.

es1 said:

Buy it, it's great

es1 said:
karen7 said:
es1 said:

Buy it, it's great

Good enough for me! I'll order it!

You won't regret it
You will want to look at it again over the years,we were awesome :)

It's a pity sky don't offer there match day DVD,s for sale,they are quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.