New European Super League Breakaway Threat

Why are you talking about "supporting" VAR?

I'm talking about the people who are adamant they will never watch football every time something major happens, and post and post about how they're done with the sport if X happens, and always fail to follow through.

Could it be they are saying they are done as in actually attending games, if we ever do again anytime soon?

First discussion of finance is around debt refinancing which can be paid out of future TV revenue, then big in debt clubs will get more money !!!!

Looks like a total stitch up really doesn’t it - create FFP, old guard structure themselves to hide and discount the debt, run it up massively then wipe the slate like this ?????

Don’t think this will get through this time.

These proposals are different to a few rule changes. The premier league will be broken up and the clubs lower down will be flushed out... which could have easily been us had we not had the new ownership.

These proposals are never going to happen.

It's exactly the news everyone who analysed the break up of project big picture predicted would happen.

The big clubs do this multiple times a year. "Vote for our thing, or else we'll leave". It's nonsense and planting a story in Sky is beyond transparent. They didn't get their vote, so now they threaten to do the same thing they always threaten to do.

This becomes worth talking about if the major Spanish, German and Italian papers - newspapers, not bullshit sports dailies - start breaking their own exclusive stories about it. Until then it's just the usual suspects throwing their weight around.

And there it is...the revamp idea was only an ultimatum which they knew would be thrown out. This European league is what they have wanted all along. German, Italian, Spanish league now trail behind the premier and want what we have. These 2 red cunts are out to fuck us all.

It is all going to be built on £4.6bn of debt. Sounds like the classic MUFC business model. The only thing I would say is I shed no tears for the bastards at UEFA. This would kill the Champions League and possibly the Premier League unless the PL becomes part of some new pyramid. It's a nice smokescreen for the Rags' disastrous financials out tomorrow. Presumably leaked today to try and protect their share price.

Why are you talking about "supporting" VAR?

I'm talking about the people who are adamant they will never watch football every time something major happens, and post and post about how they're done with the sport if X happens, and always fail to follow through.
I have so much protein I’m quite happy when I fail to follow through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.