New European Super League Breakaway Threat

Even in place of the Champions League these 2 clubs are single handedly ruining football.

No doubt we'll be involved, I wish enough clubs kicked off about what they are doing.

They are making it so the rest of the Premier League won't be able to compete.

This is a never gonna happen proposal that no one should take seriously. Something like Project Big Picture minus the more egregious stuff for the top six will get done in due course.

I'm just hoping that this move makes PiGMOL decide they are going to do everything to relegate both of the fuckers. VAR wants its revenge.

I actually hope it happens and they fuck off out of this league along with the sides that still think they’re relevant at the top like Arsenal. Let them have their one-time payday which will inevitably collapse within a year then if they want to come begging to be let back in our leagues they start at the very bottom in the 8th tier of English football.

If City entertained this idea I’d be done with any kind of financial support, I’d still watch the matches out of habit more than anything but I wouldn’t have anywhere near the emotion riding on the result as I once did and I suspect after the novelty of it quickly wore off i’d Lose interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.