New Flag ideas.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
With the Summer months approaching, my mind is now focusing on maybe producing a new flag for next season to hang off level 3 ES.

Just getting stuck on what kind to do and what to have on it, I have also obtained a 4ft x 9ft Union Flag not one of those plastic jobs this is real cloth brand new. Don't really want to just put MCFC across the middle, although will if I don't come up with something different.

Any ideas blues for both flags.

Seems to come round every few months. Quite a few flagged on this thread (see what I did there?)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120902&p=1942737#p1942737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120902&p=1942737#p1942737</a>

I know it's a bit long winded, and you may need a bigger flag, but how about
' Am I allowed to sit here, or is this area for families & corporate only ? '

How About

CFL's Bog Roll Army

On a serious not i was looking into this and thought of

this

UAEM0100.GIF

with this in the white section of the flag

manchester_city_logo.jpg

Abu Dhabi's flag with our club's crest. I wont be doing it as there is nowhere on level1 to hang it.

youngblueeyes said:
Seems to come round every few months. Quite a few flagged on this thread (see what I did there?)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120902&p=1942737#p1942737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120902&p=1942737#p1942737</a>
Thats great mate, just had a quick look so will be going through that thread tonight, did like this on the first page I opened.

MANCHESTERS CLUB SINCE 1894

Simple and to the point, in black on a Light Blue and White background maybe.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
How About

CFL's Bog Roll Army

On a serious not i was looking into this and thought of

this

UAEM0100.GIF

with this in the white section of the flag

manchester_city_logo.jpg

Abu Dhabi's flag with our club's crest. I wont be doing it as there is nowhere on level1 to hang it.
Hi mate, whats stopping you doing it and giving it me to take up to level 3 the same as the streamers you donated......
Hope you had a good day on Sat.... bar the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.