New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

@yeseye ....please remember that I am a woman and an old one at that so don't take this the wrong way!!

*virtual hugs* for you and I hope you get your ticket quick fast because it must be so annoying (not really the word but..)

All the best :-)
I’ve downloaded mine ta!
I was answering on behalf of the unfortunate ones who are still waiting, I’m sure they don’t want to be reading about this and the new 3rd kit launch while they are still waiting on emails.

It should be all hands to the pump in there atm to make sure everybody gets sorted,
Not putting up silly promotions.

Edible feckin cups!
Please excuse my French.

I’ve downloaded mine ta!
I was answering on behalf of the unfortunate ones who are still waiting, I’m sure they don’t want to be reading about this and the new 3rd kit launch while they are still waiting on emails.

It should be all hands to the pump in there atm to make sure everybody gets sorted,
Not putting up silly promotions.

Edible feckin cups!
Please excuse my French.
Wonder how long they hold coffee for?

Great, a wider selection of completely overpriced food offerings. I bet the hip-hop fish and chips are a tenner.

Interesting they are trying to avoid turnstile mayhem by offering half price drinks inside the ground from 1 to 2pm. Who enters a ground 2 hours before KO ffs. Bet the food operators in City Square are pleased

But hey, good to see priorities are right. No car parking details, no ticket exchange just more to extract cash from your pockets. Legacy fans begone.

Great, a wider selection of completely overpriced food offerings. I bet the hip-hop fish and chips are a tenner.

Interesting they are trying to avoid turnstile mayhem by offering half price drinks inside the ground from 1 to 2pm. Who enters a ground 2 hours before KO ffs. Bet the food operators in City Square are pleased

But hey, good to see priorities are right. No car parking details, no ticket exchange just more to extract cash from your pockets. Legacy fans begone.
Only metaphorically. The Etihad is now cashless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.