New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

Ditto re Pancho's. Had the burrito at both the night games so far. Absolutely packed with filling and delicious. A bit messy at the end but there's plenty of napkins at the stall.

Not been to the stall at the ground myself yet but been going to their stall in the arndale market for years.

Might have to have one for lunch now haha

Plenty of 7 Brothers cans last night. Sadly I'm off the beer until Saturday night.
I tried one of them and thought it was crap, always look for craft beers in pubs but for £5.50 and the young lady serving it just poured into the paper cup like it was a bottle of water, so it was half froth never again

The thieving twats just charged me 5.25 for a pint of vimto - sorry, ‘dark fruit cider’ at city sq.

Is that right?!

Fucking pricks.

Make sure you all check out Panchos burritos btw. The bloke who runs it, Enrique, is proper sound and they’re delicious. (I’m not paid and he’s not my mate, just been going to his stall in town for 10 years and his food is bang on, and he deserves this project at the Etihad to succeed).

Sampled Pancho's last night after trying them before at the now closed shop off Oxford Road & at the Arndale. Just as tasty at the stadium last night & well worth leaving the pub early to devour one!

I tried one of them and thought it was crap, always look for craft beers in pubs but for £5.50 and the young lady serving it just poured into the paper cup like it was a bottle of water, so it was half froth never again
I think it’s a decent beer. Should be £4.50 though. The paper cups don’t help

Has anyone eaten one of those cups? I noticed on the way out that the tubes on the wall for depositing used cups were empty. What flavour are these cups? Same flavour as the contents? The cup that held my hot chocolate didn't look too appetising!
They are empty because nobody can actually buy a beer, friggen madness.

Amstel or Dark Fruits, both are truly awful. Is that really the best the City catering team could come up with as alcoholic beverage offerings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.