New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

Never understood why there's no Blue Moon beer on offer in the stadium. Seems a no brainer, from club and brewery.

Never understood why there's no Blue Moon beer on offer in the stadium. Seems a no brainer, from club and brewery.

I’ve always thought the same thing.

It’s quite a heavy drink though, so maybe they looked at it and realised nobody would buy more than one or two?

Mind you Mary’s sell it I think?

3 bars in the family stand level 1 today had no Lager available its an absolute joke of a setup. Stopped selling cans of John Smiths so if your brave enough you end up with Strongbow Dark Fruits. @Prestwich_Blue any chance this can be highlighted at City Matters meetings. The service inside and outside the ground is a joke.

I’ve always thought the same thing.

It’s quite a heavy drink though, so maybe they looked at it and realised nobody would buy more than one or two?

Mind you Mary’s sell it I think?

It's crap. I only bought some for the name/label - I tried a few bottles and wouldn't drink it again.

There are too many great beers out there to waste good money on poor imitations.

I can buy Super Bock, open it, pour it, and make Bifanas every day for £50,000 a year.

Wonder if it's one of our Boys?

Pembury Partners are looking for a Portuguese Chef on behalf of our Pro Footballer Client based in South Manchester. This is a Monday to Friday role, cooking breakfast and lunch and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. The role will suit an enthusiastic Chef with strong experience with Portuguese cuisine. Previous experience within a private home is nonessential. The ideal candidate will display a consistently meticulous skillset and possess a personable attitude.

**Please do not apply for this role if you are not experienced with cooking authentic Portuguese cuisine. Previous experience within a private home is not essential, restaurant backgrounds will be considered. This is an ideal opportunity for a Portuguese chef who would like to move into the private household sector.

Amongst the duties:

• Cooking Dinner and lunch, Monday to Friday
  • Cooking authentic Portuguese cuisine for a Pro Footballer and family
  • Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
  • Meal related budget management and shopping
  • Using fresh, organic local produce, cooking healthy, delicious meals

Skillset required:

• Experience within a Portuguese restaurant, or private home with a focus on Portuguese cuisine
  • A personable, friendly attitude
  • A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
  • A background and understanding of nutrition is desired
Benefits and salary: £45,000 - £50,000

Pretty sure that will be the haunted waxwork

3 bars in the family stand level 1 today had no Lager available its an absolute joke of a setup. Stopped selling cans of John Smiths so if your brave enough you end up with Strongbow Dark Fruits. @Prestwich_Blue any chance this can be highlighted at City Matters meetings. The service inside and outside the ground is a joke.
Same in SS 2 bars out before kick off! Happening nearly every game now and all that’s left is the fabulous dark fruits which even a child would find too sweet. Honestly for all the success we have One of the most shambolic operations off the field, tickets, car parks, matchday bars, queues etc etc etc

Just an idea but if you keep the bars stocked you make more money?

The bars for 211 were a shambles as usual. 4 staff on one of them, which was great, except they just pissed about and spent about 5 mins serving a bottle of water and a beer. Jokers. Then charged us for our pies and beers on next round but didn’t give us them and wondered why we were stood there staring at them. Then one bar only had Amstel and the other only dark fruits. It’s actually an art form that they manage to be so bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.