New Forest Holiday

fuck monkey world - went there once - it was distinguished by how few monkeys there seemed to be there. They only made themselves known at feeding time.

Went to Monkey World once. Pretty sure there were monkeys.

Monkey World and Bovington Tank Museum are next to each other. I've always thought that they should combine the two. I'd pay a lot of money to see monkeys driving tanks. And it would be good practice for when Planet of the Apes happens.

What a place the New Forest is! Been to a few of the recommendations and am here till Saturday. Will definitely be coming back.

Was there last weekend.

Very pretty, spaced out houses, quiet - very nice.

Just a bit jarring , the ‘whiteness’ of it.
Felt odd, as though WWII had only just ended, and time was being stopped from progressing by the locals.

Was there last weekend.

Very pretty, spaced out houses, quiet - very nice.

Just a bit jarring , the ‘whiteness’ of it.
Felt odd, as though WWII had only just ended, and time was being stopped from progressing by the locals.

Why would you notice that? Do you notice the opposite in predominantly Asian/ African communities?

Why would you notice that? Do you notice the opposite in predominantly Asian/ African communities?
Yep.

Pattern recognition is high, ocd

When it was 100% white, less 1 delivery driver , it was noticeable.

Favourite bit so far?

I love the way you back the car out of the drive and there’s a load of ponies waiting around completely not bothered by the car!

Also, we had a lovely forest walk on Sunday and the weather was great. Ended up on the coast looking over at the I.O.W.

The walk along the spit to Hurst castle was very nice.

Going to Pompey today to the Spinnaker tower and Beaulieu tomorrow.

I love the way you back the car out of the drive and there’s a load of ponies waiting around completely not bothered by the car!

Also, we had a lovely forest walk on Sunday and the weather was great. Ended up on the coast looking over at the I.O.W.

The walk along the spit to Hurst castle was very nice.

Going to Pompey today to the Spinnaker tower and Beaulieu tomorrow.

Great to hear your having a fantastic time. It is a pretty special place as is further down on the Jurassic coast. You can add a few excursions next time. I do consider myself very fortunate to have it on my doorstep although the drive to home matches is a pain.

Yes Hurst Castle is a lovely walk and a nice tester of the legs walking on the shingle. Probably a bit strange but very enjoyable on a winters day when the sun is out and only a few souls around. Not sure if you went to the cafe at Milford buy your pretty much always guaranteed a lengthy wait which drives me mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.