New Forum

thanks for this mods. Its a much better idea to collect all the various threads together. I take a very keen interest in the juniors and have my fingers crossed that the games will be streamed next season. Short of that I rely on the expert eyes of people like Nelly and Fantasyireland to give me an overall impression of the youngsters.

I am always mindful that players can improve greatly between ages 18 to 21. Thats why I dont like to be too judgemental of the younger EDS players like Cole or Denayer. They can improve so much with the correct mentoring.

Damocles said:
After some discussion, we have decided to add a new forum to Bluemoon regarding the EDS and Academy teams. This is obviously a growing area of interest with the new developments and we didn't feel that an area this significant could be covered by the monster threads on the normal City forum.

We're going to start moving Academy related threads into this forum and hopefully those interested in this side of City will find it a comfortable new home.

We'd appreciate any feedback as always in this thread please.
Once the ladies team is up and running, why not include them in this forum tt. Not sure if mentioned before, just a thought as should be interesting with the increased exposure that they will receive.

Will need an "OTHER CITYS" forum also, once NYCFC start and we invest in others (potentially)

Oh dear
uha8y2e8.jpg

A bunch of United supporters holding up scarfs for a laugh. I don't see the problem.

As this forum appears above the rest of the main forum shouldn't it be described as a surforum or superforum rather than a subforum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.