New girlfriend.

Rosler1985

Well I finally got my girlfriend to dump her other half yesterday and I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with her. Just wondered which eateries around this fine town you heathens often frequent?

I was worried about her ex showing up and causing shit, but apparently he's fucking off to the Dam for the weekend so we should be ok.

Any ideas?

Rosler1985 said:
Well I finally got my girlfriend to dump her other half yesterday and I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with her. Just wondered which eateries around this fine town you heathens often frequent?

I was worried about her ex showing up and causing shit, but apparently he's fucking off to the Dam for the weekend so we should be ok.

Any ideas?

Didn't you hear, they just got back together

Rosler1985 said:

Any ideas?

hahahaha Genius Sir ;-)

Rosler1985 said:
CTID1988 said:
Haha, FUCK OFF!

Sorry mate.

Enjoy damn fella, fill your boots :-)

No worries! I should of guessed really, i thought it was weird she kept saying "take it rosler, take it" when she used to piss in my face.

Rosler1985 said:

Any ideas?

Rosler1985 said:

Any ideas?

Well I hope for your sake you're the adventurous type.

This new bird of yours regularly shoved buttplugs up her ex's arse so if you're not willing to do the same, I imagine she'll be off.

Rosler1985 said:

Any ideas?

Hahahha class mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.