New home kit?

Lee-ManCity said:
City-Home-Tease.jpg
looks more like a sweaty man boobs stain

inGavious said:
are we all agreeing ... if we see anyone who buys the home shirt and wears it .... gets a slap around the chops?

Jeez, hate to see what you'd do to anyone who buys the monstrosity that is the away kit then.

Anyone know if the 10-11 home kit will be going on sale like last summer? I recall the MCFC store were selling them for £10.

Would rather have that than the current kit.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
Not a fan mate? The more I see it, the better it looks, especially from the side with that strip of white. Silva will look even more bumable in it, and we all know thats all that matters really!

You are kidding!??!??

Is that really it? I hate it.

*sob*
No mate, I really like it. The 09 one was lovely, for obvious reasons. Last years wasn't that great I didn't think. This is a change from both of them now, so those forking out the money are getting something new, what with the similarities with the last 2. I'm off to Scotland 3 weeks today, and wear it with pride I shall. Looking forward to some tuts and sneers in the service stations. Saying that though I might look a **** in it so will try one on first I think.
You'd look better in this fetching number:

manunaway.jpeg

;-)

Ducky_ said:
Love the away.

HATE our new home kit. Absolutely dreadful.
I don't mind the home, at least it's blue. I don't agree one bit with red being part of our kit. It doesn't matter how many pictures anyone can post showing us lifting trophies in a black and red kit, we would still have won them wearing maroon (like we did the 1934 FA Cup, 1937 league title win, 1956 FA Cup and 1968 league title win!). Red is not and never should have been our colour! Plus the original meaning behind it is lame - wanting to be like another club, we should want to be ourselves not copying some fucking Italian club!

Plus I don't like the extended black bit around the neck, it looks odd; I don't like the material; I don't like the extended black arms on the long sleeve.. it's too unconstructed.

Like I say, at least the home kit is our sky blue. I really, REALLY hope our away kit for 2012-13 is maroon!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:
[bigimg]http://www.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/man-city-home-shirt-1.jpg[/bigimg]

fuck no
Not a fan mate? The more I see it, the better it looks, especially from the side with that strip of white.
Same here, mate. Everytime I look at it, it grows on me a little more.

danburge82 said:
Ducky_ said:
Love the away.

HATE our new home kit. Absolutely dreadful.
I don't mind the home, at least it's blue. I don't agree one bit with red being part of our kit. It doesn't matter how many pictures anyone can post showing us lifting trophies in a black and red kit, we would still have won them wearing maroon (like we did the 1934 FA Cup, 1937 league title win, 1956 FA Cup and 1968 league title win!). Red is not and never should have been our colour! Plus the original meaning behind it is lame - wanting to be like another club, we should want to be ourselves not copying some fucking Italian club!

Plus I don't like the extended black bit around the neck, it looks odd; I don't like the material; I don't like the extended black arms on the long sleeve.. it's too unconstructed.

Like I say, at least the home kit is our sky blue. I really, REALLY hope our away kit for 2012-13 is maroon!

-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:39 pm --

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Not a fan mate? The more I see it, the better it looks, especially from the side with that strip of white.
Same here, mate. Everytime I look at it, it grows on me a little more.
this looks too "Village" to me, youd be able to see my nipples, are the shorts going to have no arse in them?

All those dots.... Is there a Magic Eye picture, hidden somewhere in there?

Meanwhile, a sports shop in Denmark (Unisport) has already been sending out the home shirt, although they've now removed the picture and video. One Nog posted a pic of his new purchase:
916610.jpeg
A very small picture, but I'm sure one of you boffins out there can enlarge it.

its definately a grower cant decide properly till i see it in the flesh. probably still get the wife one though (for the bedroom)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.