New home kit?

I'm getting an infant kit for my nephew for his fifth birthday next week. But for some reason, if you order it online, you can only have a maximum of FIVE letters on the back.
Okay I suppose if you want to have 'Silva' on it, but he wants his own name.
What the hell is that all about? Anybody know? Does FFPR apply to the bleeding alphabet now?

you can only get up to 5 letters because the shirt is so small, pretty sure it's always been the case.

HellasLEAF said:
Lee-ManCity said:
City-Home-Tease.jpg

soundwave2-773117.jpg

City superior, rag twats inferior!

I found a video of it...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5RT92mp834&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

.........not sure if I like it! Suppose we have to though!

Wythy_Blue said:
you can only get up to 5 letters because the shirt is so small, pretty sure it's always been the case.
But when he was three, they did his whole name on the first Umbro kit. Though that was at the store rather than online, so that's probably the answer.
I thought the interweb was supposed to make things quicker and easier?

kurious oranj said:
from twitter

@MissNataliePike Natalie Pike

Just seen the new @MCFC home kit and please to tell you all its really nice! White v neck, sky blue. Shorts are blue, socks are stripes x

blue shorts?
just about to post that too,
i won't be buying the home shirt that's for sure

kurious oranj said:
from twitter

@MissNataliePike Natalie Pike

Just seen the new @MCFC home kit and please to tell you all its really nice! White v neck, sky blue. Shorts are blue, socks are stripes x

blue shorts?

just like the late 70's with the umbro diamonds down the shirt sleeves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.