New home kit?

kurious oranj said:
from twitter

@MissNataliePike Natalie Pike

Just seen the new @MCFC home kit and please to tell you all its really nice! White v neck, sky blue. Shorts are blue, socks are stripes x

blue shorts?

Thats been the rumour for some time now, looks to be true.

_42751065_manc300.jpg

Sky blue shorts.

I really loved the return of the Diamond Series - took me back to my childhood. But the blue shorts thing is really taking the seventies revival a bit too far. Oh well. It's only for one season.

another generation said:
I really loved the return of the Diamond Series - took me back to my childhood. But the blue shorts thing is really taking the seventies revival a bit too far. Oh well. It's only for one season.

Agreed, blue shorts just always makes us look like Coventry.

I am sure we had a kit (early 70's?) that had white shorts with a maroon strip down the sides, that coupled with last years socks, would have been good.

Overall, don't know why it bothers me though, because I never buy them. Think I am just overally supersticious and associate blue shorts with us struggling (early 80's and Pearce).

I'm not getting the home or away, they are both dreadful and I can't believe we have got Blue Shorts. I hope someone from City is reading this. Sky Blue shirt and shorts equals Coventry City not Manchester City.

We had the most beautiful home kit ever last season and have now resorted to this. Talk about a serious drop in standards.

AJ71 said:
I am sure we had a kit (early 70's?) that had white shorts with a maroon strip down the sides, that coupled with last years socks, would have been good.
Are you thinking of the Kappa/brother combination of 1997-99? That had maroon trim alongside the Kappa logo on the sides of the shorts.

Glad we've already got the Etihad sponsorship in the box, or I'd be worried. How are SAAB doing, these days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.