New-ish member

blue-trig

Hi everyone,

I've been a member on here before, but for some reason had a complete brain malfunction and forgot all my passwords, my old account was logged against my old work email so I can't re-activate my account. Used to post on here as "trig" but got busy/redundant/re-employed/busy again and forgot my password. I've been a dyed in the wool blue all my life and have been going to Maine Rd/ Eastlands for just over 20 years now.

I am still in the Hughes IN camp for the moment,
Definitely in the BARMy army
And still would like to know if Jo is cup-tied

Please call me a rag at your leisure

CTID

blue-trig said:
Hi everyone,

I've been a member on here before, but for some reason had a complete brain malfunction and forgot all my passwords, my old account was logged against my old work email so I can't re-activate my account. Used to post on here as "trig" but got busy/redundant/re-employed/busy again and forgot my password. I've been a dyed in the wool blue all my life and have been going to Maine Rd/ Eastlands for just over 20 years now.

welcome greeny blue lets hope your irish eyes are smiling this year.

im already wearing my coat

CTID

blue-trig said:
Hi everyone,

CTID

You like barms, you'll do for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.