New job?

york away to this!

I've been in this place drawing buildings since I graduated in 1990, been a partner since probably late '90s, survived (just!) two recessions and as a result of the latest one the business owes me a shit load in pent up dividends and unpaid expenses. The other partner is a complete c***

I've been offered a free-ranging in house role with my main developer client with a view to set up a design house with them...

Should I stay or should I go? Answers on a post card please...

I've been in this place drawing buildings since I graduated in 1990, been a partner since probably late '90s, survived (just!) two recessions and as a result of the latest one the business owes me a shit load in pent up dividends and unpaid expenses. The other partner is a complete c***

I've been offered a free-ranging in house role with my main developer client with a view to set up a design house with them...

Should I stay or should I go? Answers on a post card please...

Would the 'shit load in pent up dividends and unpaid expenses' allow you to buy the other partner out? if not cash in and go

Be very positive about your new role until you have secured a new job. Then tell The other partner is a complete c*** and go on gardening leave during your notice period.

The way you've framed the question would suggest you want to go. Strap on a pair and do it.

Make sure you get what is owed to you on the way out though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.