New Jonah

Piss poor defending, go in low, hold his knees or ankles together, he's going down

I was sent this clip earlier in the week, we had a lad in the first year at my school he was bigger than virtually everyone, had stubble and was quite fast, he went through everyone we played, we all thought he was going to play for England. By the time we were in the third year, most of us had grown, he hadnt that much and was now just average sized and quite nippy, because he didnt have many skills other than bulldozing through opponents, he was dropped from the team by the end of that year.

I was sent this clip earlier in the week, we had a lad in the first year at my school he was bigger than virtually everyone, had stubble and was quite fast, he went through everyone we played, we all thought he was going to play for England. By the time we were in the third year, most of us had grown, he hadnt that much and was now just average sized and quite nippy, because he didnt have many skills other than bulldozing through opponents, he was dropped from the team by the end of that year.

So in other words you are a bullying talentless fat ****?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.