New Keeper (Sergio Romero I think it was)

Wafty Cranker

Happy New Year Blues.

I admit I've not done loads of looking but I can't see it mentioned anywhere else on here, but I heard a little rumour we're signing a new goalkeeper. Some Argie apparently. Someone told me his name last night but i forgot, she said he's not good looking and a little weird.

Just thought I'd share my first class transfer speculation with you.

edit. I rembered his name, I think!

Re: New Keeper

wrongun73 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
only joking :):)!
tut tut tut haha

i was going to leave it there for a while before saying only joking but i haven't got the guts lol! Don't want an army of female football fans outside my house with signs for my head or bombarding me with PMs lol!

blue_chili_pepper said:
wrongun73 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
tut tut tut haha

i was going to leave it there for a while before saying only joking but i haven't got the guts lol! Don't want an army of female football fans outside my house with signs for my head or bombarding me with PMs lol!
Could be too late!

jimharri said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
wrongun73 said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
tut tut tut haha

Could be too late!

trust you to say that jim!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.