new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Had my home shirt 5 days worn once & it's pulled all over, sending back today, are the training tops better quality!

Fazz28 said:
Had my home shirt 5 days worn once & it's pulled all over, sending back today, are the training tops better quality!
On the front and arms they are. The back panel is the same sort of, easily pulled, material.

Should the kit come with a free pair of nail clippers ?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
What are people doing in these t shirts to get pulls in them. Dont you generally have to catch it on something
When I went to the store last week some of the training tops had pulls on the below I which were just hung up on the racks, probably never been worn.

Caveman said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What are people doing in these t shirts to get pulls in them. Dont you generally have to catch it on something
When I went to the store last week some of the training tops had pulls on the below I which were just hung up on the racks, probably never been worn.
Well okay mate but a shirt does not just pull itself it would be impossible so somehow it is happening

If I got a large last season,should I get a large this season???

BoyBlue_1985 said:

tie your shoelace properly, walk around for a while.

Then later tie it really poorly and loosely and see how long it lasts tied in comparison.

Or alternatively just take the point from the analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.