Not open for further replies.
pml79 said:
Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
sam-caddick said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqvkqLlIAAAJBAe.jpg[/bigimg]
I must admit i like it!
If thats real that dark trim says to me no white shorts but all blue kit
Jesus God no.

It's fucking hideous, but Nike gives approximately 2/10ths of a shit about what the fans think and puts about half a heartbeats thought into their designs.

I've been keen on Macron for a while (although they're unlikely to have the financial clout to mix it with the big boys).

That shield looks fucking hideous.

There, I finally snapped.

I didn't mind it as much on the other kit. But seeing it on this one. This does not look good..

Gonna have to just wait until seeing it on the players as hoping it looks better with shorts and socks.

Last year was fairly decent by Nike. So far this looking poor and the home shirt once again not the nicest in the lineup..

if you like the kit buy it if you dont leave it in the shop simple as that .wish people wouldnt get so misty eyed about umbro bar the 3 great shirts they surved up some right shite .remeber the tea towel collar ?people seem to have forgotten reebok le coq god they took quality and design to an all time low

I rarely buy the kits for me - I bought the classic Umbro one a few years back. This shirt doesn't look great but white shorts with navy trim and navy socks it may not look too bad.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
pml79 said:
I must admit i like it!
Jesus God no.

It's fucking hideous, but Nike gives approximately 2/10ths of a shit about what the fans think and puts about half a heartbeats thought into their designs.

I've been keen on Macron for a while (although they're unlikely to have the financial clout to mix it with the big boys).

...I also like the See We 'Ave Trophiesi tea shirt in the background.

Don't really do replica kits other than a nice retro kit or polo shirt but fuck me, if that's the real kit for the coming season its horrific!

All I will say is looking at current Nike offerings, I don't think its legitimate and surely it cant be that bad?

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
pml79 said:
I must admit i like it!
Jesus God no.

Just bought one of these in Turkey for me lad and it came with navy blue shorts?

I have just had this shirt delivered from ali express it is just the same as this picture but the shirt looks a very pale blue, not as dark as this one looks, got all the Nike badges etc. and the player version holes looks ok but very small, my daughter will be over the moon will not fit me, plus it has the new cityzens name inside the back.
sam-caddick said:

blue10high said:
I have just had this shirt delivered from ali express it is just the same as this picture but the shirt looks a very pale blue, not as dark as this one looks, got all the Nike badges etc. and the player version holes looks ok but very small, my daughter will be over the moon will not fit me, plus it has the new cityzens name inside the back.
sam-caddick said:

Picture ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.