New Kitchen in the new year. Any advice

simonk

I dont need any appliances, but am going to look at a new boiler under the Green Deal.
I defo want real wooden doors. A new sink and tap.
Electrics are ok. Will probably need a bit of plastering

I see Wickes are adverting a lot - but Ive no idea on quality?
Also I work opposite a Howdens and could get a deal in there - but have no idea on quality

Im pretty sure I can get some good fitters through a firm I know that have just gone bump

I would rather use a small local independent than a national outfit - but price/quality is the key

Has anyone recently got one, or indeed sells/fits them

there is a blue in denton who does kitchens and that, seen his work and he's very particular. don't know prices etc but he did some work for one of my customers who is lets say careful with money but very picky. he came in raving over him.

just thought i'd let you know.

simonk said:
I dont need any appliances, but am going to look at a new boiler under the Green Deal.

Also I work opposite a Howdens and could get a deal in there - but have no idea on quality

Im pretty sure I can get some good fitters through a firm I know that have just gone bump

I would rather use a small local independent than a national outfit - but price/quality is the key

What's she done to deserve a new kitchen?

weeman19_89 said:
simonk said:

What's she done to deserve a new kitchen?

left.

Pigeonho said:
Will be in the same position this time next year in readiness for a new-year spree in the sales. Sadly I'm rather excited about this and at no point in my life did I ever think i'd get excited about a new kitchen.

(I know this post doesn't help you one iota).

it doesnt really mate. But I will gladly do some of the footwork for you.
De Niros reply below sounds a good start if you can PM me please dN.
I will let you know, but I am a busy/lazy bastard so it could take a while.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vance-miller.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.vance-miller.co.uk</a>

:-b

A guy in Oldham used to sell kitchens,Solid wood for cheap prices!
Based in a big mill I think.
Met him in court once nice guy.

skiddypants said:
A guy in Oldham used to sell kitchens,Solid wood for cheap prices!
Based in a big mill I think.
Met him in court once nice guy.

I once worked for the afore mentioned kitchen trader. It was a bloody eye opener , I'll tell you. He got so many complaints it was a joke at times.
However , he was unbeatable on price. As far as I know his warehouse is still there and trading.
A lot of the complaints were about pieces of the kitchen missing on delivery. Some of his stuff is actually ok for what you pay. But the chipboard stuff isnt good enough for the fire. If you actually call in at the factory and you have transport to move it yourself , you will get a very reasonably priced kitchen , solid wood units and doors etc.
I remember a lot of other City fans working for him too.

simonk said:

We had our kitchen completely gutted and refitted with Howdens mate.Super quality but a bit pricey,but I was fortunate that I managed to get mine at trade price.
Where abouts are you from ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.