New mobile

Huawei are Chinese spy phpnes. I went for the Google pixel 3 XL over that, no complaints so far other than slight overheating when low battery or using whilst on charge.
They are all spy phones. I was talking to the mrs the other night and she asked what time our kick off was yesterday. My phone suddenly woke up and fucking told her.

Moto G6 64gb storage and 4gb memory with drop dead gorgeous looks for absolute pennies.I also do a fair bit of work in the shadows so the dual sim facility suits me just fine.Any of the Moto range affords the end user superlative value.Quite a while back the mobile phone market achieved point break and the manufactures have had to work hard to maintain interest and although the Sammy 10 plus is a fine piece of kit is it justifiable at the grand mark. I have owned the G6 for around 9 months and am extremely pleased with its performance and aesthetics and am currently running android version 9.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/motorola/1406990/moto-g6-review-budget

Last edited:
Moto G6 64gb storage and 4gb memory with drop dead gorgeous looks for absolute pennies.I also do a fair bit of work in the shadows so the dual sim facility suits me just fine.Any of the Moto range affords the end user superlative value.Quite a while back the mobile phone market achieved point break and the manufactures have had to work hard to maintain interest and although the Sammy 10 plus is a fine piece of kit is it justifiable at the grand mark. I have owned the G6 for around 9 months and am extremely pleased with its performance and aesthetics and am currently running android version 9.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/motorola/1406990/moto-g6-review-budget
Does the g6 allow tethering?

One thing I cannot get it to do is screen mirroring.All my other phones have mirrored just fine.

Afternoon all...in the market for a new mobile for around the 200 mark as on a sim only contract..been looking at the honour and Huawei models ie the 8x , 10 lite,and p smart 2019 also been looking at xa 2 but one of the specs I need is a led notification aad NFC handset will only be used for general browsing you tube etc but no gaming,was just seeing if anyone on here has any of the brands mentioned and there thoughts on models mentioned...thanks in advance
Had the 8x since Christmas. Battery life is excellent, can get a full day on heavy usage, two days light. Screen is great for the price. I’m not a gamer either but it’s been fine for YT, streaming footy, casting and general browsing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.