New mobile

Huawei are Chinese spy phpnes. I went for the Google pixel 3 XL over that, no complaints so far other than slight overheating when low battery or using whilst on charge.
I have had the P20 Pro and have no got the 3XL, only moved because of screen issues with the P20 but it was superb. Anyway, both these phones are clearly out of OP's price range.

If you wait a couple months, the OnePlus 7 should be out. That should see a drop in price for the OnePlus 6, which is a brilliant phone. It's also dual sim, so if you have a work phone you can put the sim in this and not have to carry 2 phones around.

I recently got an alcatel pixi 4 with 6" screen for £20 off a mate. Intended as a stand by until i got a smaller, decent phone. After using it for a month i will never go back to a 'small' phone. No more re-writing texts, clickiong wrong links or squinting too see the footy.
Works brilliantly for what i need (web,txt, video, music) and never missed a beat. New ones are £60 but you'll have to get a new coat as well with a big pocket to fit the fucker in.

Keep an eye out for offers on the Samsung Galaxy S9. It was Samsung’s flagship phone just a year ago and has now dropped in price considerably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.