New moderators

@kaz7 I've just found out (never was one for reading rules and regulations. Sorry Ric) that my posting for every match about the Boys in Blue never giving in, is a bannable offence!! HELP!! ;-)
But it did come about because I was once typing quickly and forgot to turn off the Caps Lock and now I feel as if if I stopped it would bring back luck to the team. I am very superstitious!!

p.s. did you see that I met by all time hero the Dunnie Monster and had my photo take with him? :-)
I saw that , can you post the pic or pm it to me

I saw that , can you post the pic or pm it to me
I couldn't fathom out how to do it on PM!! So I'm sorry @Ric that I've had to post it here. :-)
I had forgotten I was wearing the daft hat to keep the sun off my head on the front row!! Was soooo excited to meet him. What a gentleman and a gentle man, if that makes sense! Love his Irish brogue.

Attachments

• Dunnie 28.08.21.png
    Dunnie 28.08.21.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
I couldn't fathom out how to do it on PM!! So I'm sorry @Ric that I've had to post it here. :-)
I had forgotten I was wearing the daft hat to keep the sun off my head on the front row!! Was soooo excited to meet him. What a gentleman and a gentle man, if that makes sense! Love his Irish brogue.
Aww look at you , did you pinch his bum ?

What is the percentage sex wise of the mods. As in female mods?

Hairy arsed blokes ate more likely to less of a **** to a female acting like their mothers.

Remind me? Which one is Dunnie again?

Great pic BTW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.