New music and band thread

Psychedelic Casual

Not a brand new band, they released a self titled debut album a few years ago, but Ghost Dance Collective have released a new EP. This is a nice track off it.

There were some good songs on their album, but it was let down at times through some flat harmonies that they didn’t quite nail. Whereas here^ they seem to have it bang on.

Summerbuzz

Wigging out agreeably to Squid. Post-punk, bit kraut-rock and noisy. Like a less techical Black Midi in places. Sprinkled with essence of Mark E Smith. Album is out 5th May.
122k views and signed to Warp, wasn't going to post it, but if we can have Lana Del Ray I think this has to be okay.

nickmcfc1

Wigging out agreeably to Squid. Post-punk, bit kraut-rock and noisy. Like a less techical Black Midi in places. Sprinkled with essence of Mark E Smith. Album is out 5th May.
122k views and signed to Warp, wasn't going to post it, but if we can have Lana Del Ray I think this has to be okay.
Got this pre-ordered. Liked the singles they've done so got big hopes for the album

AlexWilliamsGloves

Team supported
MCFC / Ulster Rugby
Ooooft......love this....thank you

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.