New music and band thread

If you love 70s style melodic rock with songs that wrap themselves around your brain with Queen, ELO, 10 cc, Styx, a little Supertramp influences thrown in the mix and worn proudly then Cats in Space with 4 great albums to their name are well worth a try. Discovered them in the last few weeks.

New one from The Fernweh, out today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously not a new band, they’ve been going since about 1992, but the Brian Jonestown Massacre recorded 57 songs last year... FIFTY SEVEN!.. some artists don’t make 57 songs in a career, never mind a year. Anton’s called them “A Work In Progress”, possibly towards their 19th album.

Been listening to a few, the best are quality as ever...

Worth a bump. Brilliant band. Start at the beginning and you’ve a fair back catalogue to work though. The movie ‘Dig!’ is worth a go as well. For those on Instagram ‘Danzog’ is defo worth a follow and a trawl through his profile. Excellent for recommendations including new bands.

It won't be for a most on here but I think these are two very musically gifted kids. Of course I would say that as it's my step-granddaughter and her husband.

Night Beats new album “Outlaw R&B” is out

One of the best rock albums I’ve heard in the last few years to be honest, proper decent!

The other one up there is one called “The True Story Of Bananagun” by Banangun.

There’s a cracking little EP by a collective called Zeitgeist Freedom Energy Exchange, it’s called “Kreuzberg Kix”.

Live set from them:

These guys are Aussies. Australia is #1 for their music scene at the moment. The amount of bands and artists coming out of Aus is incredible!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.