New music and band thread

Wigging out agreeably to Squid. Post-punk, bit kraut-rock and noisy. Like a less techical Black Midi in places. Sprinkled with essence of Mark E Smith. Album is out 5th May.

122k views and signed to Warp, wasn't going to post it, but if we can have Lana Del Ray I think this has to be okay.

Wigging out agreeably to Squid. Post-punk, bit kraut-rock and noisy. Like a less techical Black Midi in places. Sprinkled with essence of Mark E Smith. Album is out 5th May.

122k views and signed to Warp, wasn't going to post it, but if we can have Lana Del Ray I think this has to be okay.

Got this pre-ordered. Liked the singles they've done so got big hopes for the album

Ooooft......love this....thank you

New track from The Lucid Dream, off their new album “The Deep End”

Northern lads n’all, think they’re from Carlisle.

While we’re in the fast lane, here’s the new track from Pond; “Pink Lunettes”

Slow it down with another from The Lucid Dream’s album:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.