New neighbours...

Fucking hell, Inhave tonturn my tv up a fair bit if i want shezam to pick out the songs, if you are picking it up from.your neighbours, must be pretty bloody loud!
You spoken to them?
Not about the noise yet. I have had a word about not filling the communal bins with stuff that shouldn’t go in there, and to break down boxes before putting them in the paper bins. As well as asking them to stop one of their kids shouting “MISTER” through my letterbox (he’s only four and genuinely just wants to see my bike nothing too naughty, just needs to learn some boundaries).

I thought I’d leave it a week or two about the noise otherwise they’ll just think I’m a moaning bastard.

I’ve got recently new neighbours n’all, and after the last neighbour being a quiet 80 year old woman and was so quiet you wouldn’t think anyone lived next door… this lot are driving me up the wall after just a few months…

Shite Romanian pop music blaring all the time, kids running round screaming in the communal garden, people in-and-out til all hours on Friday and Saturday nights.

The loud cunts need to shut the fuck up!
Could be worse.
Could’ve been Rag fans.

Not about the noise yet. I have had a word about not filling the communal bins with stuff that shouldn’t go in there, and to break down boxes before putting them in the paper bins. As well as asking them to stop one of their kids shouting “MISTER” through my letterbox (he’s only four and genuinely just wants to see my bike nothing too naughty, just needs to learn some boundaries).

I thought I’d leave it a week or two about the noise otherwise they’ll just think I’m a moaning bastard.
Careful, mate. The lad may be being sent over to take all your valuables.

I didn’t know where they were from at first, but the music was so loud one day that my Shazam app picked up the song. It’s all stuff like this…

All those instruments when they could have used this ...
iu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.