New neighbours...

Sometimes with neighbours that you know are going to be a pain I've found engaging them in conversation early works. During that conversation I'm friendly but come across as a little unhinged and a bit of a psycho. You can tell it's working if they start to look worried and make excuses to get away. You have to make them think it would be a big mistake to upset you and you can do all this with a smile, so they can't say you were threatening or aggressive. Of course it doesn't always work.
Were you ever in the marines and do you by any chance know a guy called Bobby?

All those instruments when they could have used this ...
iu
It sounded like they did. That or some weird Punch and Judy tribute band.

Were you ever in the marines and do you by any chance know a guy called Bobby?

Ha ha I saw that post. That approach works with neighbours who have some intelligence and common sense. Or ones who are a bit spoilt and are used to getting their own way in life but rarely get challenged. It totally scrambles their brain. For scumbags and idiots it goes right over their thick heads unfortunately so a harder approach is needed.

It's a fine balancing act trying to live in harmony with neighbours.

Now I’m back in England I have Romanian neighbours so I make sure that I always have my Hungarian shirts hanging outside and during the euros my Magyar flag will be out .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.