New neighbours...

Ha ha I saw that post. That approach works with neighbours who have some intelligence and common sense. Or ones who are a bit spoilt and are used to getting their own way in life but rarely get challenged. It totally scrambles their brain. For scumbags and idiots it goes right over their thick heads unfortunately so a harder approach is needed.

It's a fine balancing act trying to live in harmony with neighbours.
Good neighbours are a blessing.
A fine balance of courteous friendliness, helpfulness without being nosey, and knowing when to mind their own business.

Have to admit I’ve been lucky wherever I’ve lived.

Good neighbours are a blessing.
A fine balance of courteous friendliness, helpfulness without being nosey, and knowing when to mind their own business.

Have to admit I’ve been lucky wherever I’ve lived.

They are and it's a real lottery. You can have good neighbours and they move or get old and die and you're back into the lottery draw of hoping to be lucky.

Some African students lads have moved in to the house next door to me last week...I've seem them come home from football practice so I asked them if they're watching tomorrow and who'll they be shouting for... I wont say who they said but they just better not cheer if the cnuts score.
It's a real dilemma really...i watch on one of the streams on t'internet. now, as we all know, the streams are about 30 seconds to 2 minutes behind!
I can wear headphones but then I'LL be cheering 2 minutes late and they'll think I'm mad!

Some African students lads have moved in to the house next door to me last week...I've seem them come home from football practice so I asked them if they're watching tomorrow and who'll they be shouting for... I wont say who they said but they just better not cheer if the cnuts score.
It's a real dilemma really...i watch on one of the streams on t'internet. now, as we all know, the streams are about 30 seconds to 2 minutes behind!
I can wear headphones but then I'LL be cheering 2 minutes late and they'll think I'm mad!

Where are you based?

It’s free to air on BT Sport's youtube channel in the UK.

Is it? And i was gonna struggle with dodgy streams? haha.

It is every year.

Man City v Chelsea
UEFA Champions League Final
20:00
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate / BT Sport YouTube

Direct link here will be live for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.