New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
In all honesty after watching the reveal that is a beauty of a kit. Nike have done well for there first outing

it's quite possibly my favourite in my life time and i'm not joking.

i can't stop looking at it.

ban-mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
In all honesty after watching the reveal that is a beauty of a kit. Nike have done well for there first outing

...the gratuitous pics thread is in the cellar...

Dubai Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
sam-caddick said:
A bloke on here designed that though mate??

Every time this website has leaked a kit its been the real one from what ive seen in the past and it leaked the home kit this season and what looks like being the black away kit so this could be the 3rd and i have seen the one designed on here but still believe this is the 3rd just as its on this website
So is it 100% the 3rd kit or are you just speculating based on what some website has said?

Aside from it being designed by someone on here, I can't see us having a black away shirt and a 50% black 3rd shirt. I also couldn't imagine the club sanctioning it as they know full well that black and red shirts don't sell well, so this monstrosity would be a disaster.

PMSL. ZabbaStuntDouble designed that.

york away to this! said:
ban-mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

...the gratuitous pics thread is in the cellar...

haha i can't, don't want to risk it at work :(

if i get caught looking at the new kit i'll get a slapped wrist, if i get caught looking at half naked chicks i'm fucked lol.

jrb said:
TBF the new kit does look good.(back tracking jrb)

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/2013/May/city%20website%20kit.ashx[/bigimg]

However, with an embroidered badge it would have looked even better, even though Nike have explained why they used the shield.

To save me searching back through the thread, what was Nike's explanation of the shield?

I think the kit's great, apart from the shield.

kenzie115 said:
jrb said:

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/2013/May/city%20website%20kit.ashx[/bigimg]

However, with an embroidered badge it would have looked even better, even though Nike have explained why they used the shield.

To save me searching back through the thread, what was Nike's explanation of the shield?

The explanation is the OS.

kenzie115 said:
jrb said:

Manchester Coat of Arms. Wembley. Used to wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.