new oasis album

4HeatonsBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I like Radiohead and Oasis

But you know that Radiohead are better don't ya Quinny ;-)

Technically yeah, it's like Radiohead are a pair of very cool but slighty uncomfortable shoes not suitable for everyday but use but pretty special whilst Oasis are like an old pair of socks, kinda ragged and shitty but comfy and oddly familiar.

My favourite 90's band really though would be the Manics, preferably when they were gobshites in make up with Richey although I did like Everything Must Go and This Is My Truth etc.

TheMightyQuinn said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I like Radiohead and Oasis

But you know that Radiohead are better don't ya Quinny ;-)

Technically yeah, it's like Radiohead are a pair of very cool but slighty uncomfortable shoes not suitable for everyday but use but pretty special whilst Oasis are like an old pair of socks, kinda ragged and shitty but comfy and oddly familiar.

My favourite 90's band really though would be the Manics, preferably when they were gobshites in make up with Richey although I did like Everything Must Go and This Is My Truth etc.

Kinda lost interest after "The Holy Bible",which I thought was their masterpiece.
A few decent tunes since,but I thought they lost it lyrically after the Richey mystery.
Played ok at the festival at weekend,fair bit of the "older" stuff.
And Nirvana's "Pennyroyal Tea" - surprisingly well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.