New official City website

This new website is awful. I can't play any videos on there at all now. Can we have the old one back please?

This new website is awful. I can't play any videos on there at all now. Can we have the old one back please?
I with you on this. Evey thing on this new site always turns out to be a chore. Can't find shit on it it when it
does finally load a page. By far the worse football web site out there.

Did the club actually do any focus group feedback sessions on how the previous site could be improved or did they just 'fix it' without it actually being broken?

Agree with some of the comments here, terrible on PC specially when it comes to videos. Strangely a lot better on mobile though

Agree with some of the comments here, terrible on PC specially when it comes to videos. Strangely a lot better on mobile though

Worse for me on a mobile

I did read on City's twitter feed they did a fan photo of the crowd at the Arsenal match. No chance of me loading that on my phone so I attempted to find it on the Official Site last night. What a total waste of my time

Its just shite. Can't find anything at the touch of a button. Navigation around site is a nightmare.
Why oh why nothing has been done to address this piss poor site by now is unbelievable !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.