New official City website

I've just used the City App to look at the fixtures and find that on Saturday 3rd March at the Etihad, Bournemouth are playing Chelsea!!!
Must be a cup final on a neutral ground because the spuds are at home on Wembley that day.

I know it goes against the grain so to speak but never had a problem with the website.

Always able to watch videos and the like, log in to whatever.

However its trying to hard by showing far more than necessary and does struggle on slower machines

Oh had an email saying I've still time to spend my remaining 18 points. On what, I've no idea.

I know it goes against the grain so to speak but never had a problem with the website.

Always able to watch videos and the like, log in to whatever.

However its trying to hard by showing far more than necessary and does struggle on slower machines

Oh had an email saying I've still time to spend my remaining 18 points. On what, I've no idea.
What web browser and device do you use to browse the site with?
Would be more helpful if you also included the version if your Web browser (settings > about)

Every browser, device, it's irrelevant how high powered the machine has been... The website has encountered problems.
It's a pile of shite and no coincidence since Wix.com became a partner of us.

It's down atm

Adding more servers for the Tranalado announcement no doubt.

CtTNrGI.png

I've just had another email from those Cityzens wallahs telling me I've got till whenever to use my points. Try getting on the Cityzens Portal via any browser or from within the email itself! Everything else on the website works, eventually. Just seen all the goals from last season, but will I get to spend my Cityzen points? Doubt it!
I've just managed to get on, took an age to load the pages but it allowed me to enter all 7,680 points into one competition, I thought there might have been a limit on the number of entries.

I've just managed to get on, took an age to load the pages but it allowed me to enter all 7,680 points into one competition, I thought there might have been a limit on the number of entries.

I've just made it! Logged on, logged off and several thousand points in between. I'll be fuckin' annoyed if I don't win those three robots!

What web browser and device do you use to browse the site with?
Would be more helpful if you also included the version if your Web browser (settings > about)

Every browser, device, it's irrelevant how high powered the machine has been... The website has encountered problems.
It's a pile of shite and no coincidence since Wix.com became a partner of us.

It's Chrome on both PC and Sony Xperia XZ

Pc is running Windows 10 and both have the most up-to-date versions of Chrome.

The OS has had a bit of a makeover.

Initial landing: still takes an age to load other than the menus.

Menus: clearer and more obvious - yay!

Use of browser back button: still takes an age to reload.

Search: can't remember what this was like but still need: date from/to options, sorting by date/relevance

Citynow: still there and no option to opt out. Grrrrr - Adblock manual addition still.

Speed: feels a bit quicker.

Wix: now firmly advertised in top right...

So the best bit is the menus, a slightly better chance of finding your way around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.