New official City website

I complained weeks ago to supporters services on twitter,i urge everyone else who is on twitter to do the same,just send them an im ( instant message ) saying how poor and slow and how hard to navigate and find things is on the new website,if you're not on twitter phone city up ....if we all get on their backs maybe they will do something...

https://twitter.com/ManCityHelp

Can't watch the hightlights because I can't login even though I can get to my login details but it doesn't do anything.

Just had me thinking that when it comes to crap about login details can we trust this site with personal details. Don't think I'll be buying anything online from there. That said I never do cos I'm a cheap fecker but if I did.....

Can't watch the hightlights because I can't login even though I can get to my login details but it doesn't do anything.

Just had me thinking that when it comes to crap about login details can we trust this site with personal details. Don't think I'll be buying anything online from there. That said I never do cos I'm a cheap fecker but if I did.....

Trying to see the match highlights from last might and all I get is my account pages, obviously I am signed in to watch as it requests, i have to be otherwise it wouldnt get my account details,
but just cant get to the video at all, very strange?
Any ideas anyone?

That happened to me as well, very annoying. The new OS continues to be utter dogshit.

That happened to me as well, very annoying. The new OS continues to be utter dogshit.

Same for me, ever since the new site went live. I have to click the link from the homepage, login as requested, then go back to the homepage, click on City TV, click the link for the highlights and then it seems to work fine!

Scouser at work reckoned the old one was the best site he had seen for football and couldnt believe what they replaced it with, totally agreed,
its dreadful
(PS they must be watching this as the video miraculously worked a few minutes after I posted earlier today)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.