New panel on Question of Sport

I was just satirising some of the posters on the thread with my woke comment.

I haven't watched the show for years to be honest. People kicking off about it are just looking for something else to trigger them.

I did think the post was a little out fo character. Thanks for clearing up

Reactions: mat
I am personally not bothered who they put on as I dont watch it. I have no time for discrimination of any kind positive or otherwise.

My own view is I am rather sick of being force fed all this how we all have been and continue to be terrible to Black people, Muslim people, gay people, transgender people, people with mental illness, disabled people, Well I have no problem with any of the listed and rather resent being told I have day and fucking night...I wish they would give it a rest. Before anyone pipes up I fit into two of those categories.

Who is feeding you this? Genuine queston

Over the years and to this day, we have been pretty shit to all those categories you describe so giving a few a leg-up tfor a few gigs on the telly, that is probably the least we can do

Who is feeding you this? Genuine queston

Over the years and to this day, we have been pretty shit to all those categories you describe so giving a few a leg-up tfor a few gigs on the telly, that is probably the least we can do

Nobody is feeding me anything, but I cannot turn on the TV, attend an event, or do very much at all without hearing about it all. Giving a leg up up as you say is the least we can do, but be expected to repent and apologise for things I personally have never done because others have pissed me right off. Its about balance in my opinion and at the moment its just an on going frenzy by the media sport and entertainment to jump on the band waggon and wail about some cause in order to prove how "nice" they all are. Virtue signalling at its finest.

Nobody is feeding me anything, but I cannot turn on the TV, attend an event, or do very much at all without hearing about it all. Giving a leg up up as you say is the least we can do, but be expected to repent and apologise for things I personally have never done because others have pissed me right off. Its about balance in my opinion and at the moment its just an on going frenzy by the media sport and entertainment to jump on the band waggon and wail about some cause in order to prove how "nice" they all are. Virtue signalling at its finest.

It’s a new presenter and captains. Don’t think anyone is being asked to apologise for anything.

Watched the reboot of All Creatures Great and Small on Ch 5. Not once was I asked to apologise or hear about anything other than the mooing of cows with a man’s hand up her whatsit :)

It’s a new presenter and captains. Don’t think anyone is being asked to apologise for anything.

Watched the reboot of All Creatures Great and Small on Ch 5. Not once was I asked to apologise or hear about anything other than the mooing of cows with a man’s hand up her whatsit :)
#Mootoo

Reminds me of the time when there where only four channels and the endless ‘concern and angst’ at all the sex and nudity on TV. Airwaves were awash with ‘filth’. Spent hours looking for it, yet nothing. Not a sausage (fnarr, fnarr).

No surprises you're in this thread, getting worked up about a TV show you don't even watch.

It's alright though, you can blame BLM for any racist feelings you might have stirring inside you.

I am personally not bothered who they put on as I dont watch it. I have no time for discrimination of any kind positive or otherwise.

My own view is I am rather sick of being force fed all this how we all have been and continue to be terrible to Black people, Muslim people, gay people, transgender people, people with mental illness, disabled people, Well I have no problem with any of the listed and rather resent being told I have day and fucking night...I wish they would give it a rest. Before anyone pipes up I fit into two of those categories.

Clearly you are bothered.

Would you be commenting if the new presenter was a 60 year old white woman?

By who? The Mail or Twitter to get people even more angry about a programme they don't watch? It was statues a couple of months ago, then it Soccer Saturday, then it was Last Night Of THe Proms, last week it was a dance routine and now it's Question Of Sport. Then next week it will be something else - devide and conquer

It's easy this stuff

Talk Radio. They got Alex Scott right.

Revisit this post once Jenas is confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.