New panel on Question of Sport

Yep , we formed as Manchester City in 1894 , although we have actually been in existence under other names since 1880 ... namely St Marks(West Gorton) and Ardwick FC, but those early versions of what eventually became MCFC would still have attracted fans that stuck with us.

Likewise with United, who were initially formed as 'Newton Heath LYR' back in 1878 , by a scouser in a trainyard ..... they then later changed their name to Manchester United in 1902 ... but they would still have gathered support from their early days.
Agree, but we weren’t city fans TIL April 94

Alex Scott was born in Poplar, East London , to an Irish mother and a Jamaican father , but does it really matter guys??

The ONLY thing that really matters is she does her jobs both as a football pundit , and on a Question of Sport, competently.

Alex Scott was born in Poplar, East London , to an Irish mother and a Jamaican father , but does it really matter guys??

The ONLY thing that really matters is she does her jobs both as a football pundit , and on a Question of Sport, competently.

So she is mixed. Fine.

My parents are from different countries and my dad bilingual. I’m just plain old peoffrey.

How did you know she was mixed?

Wiki description half Irish and half Jamaican. I may be assuming the Irish side is white and if I’m wrong then I apologise

But let’s play real life - Mrs Hef stabs her brother to death. Explain why that is black-on-black crime when the mother is white and the dad is black??

I quite liked it in the Botham/Hughes/Beaumont days. When Ally and co came along it became more of a comedy quiz with shite jokes and half hearted flirting. Guess the sports star basically showed the whole persons face. Surprised they still show the shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.