New Partner Betway

Talksport have taken it to the next level and are clearly contractually obliged to include a set amount of betting odds actually in their commentary.

Apart from the moral angle, it just sounds so pathetically amateurish.

Imagine being an in-demand commentator and part of the job included having to say shit like… Haaland at the back post. Who’s currently 7/4 with Betfair for the next goal.

It’s horrendous.

No wonder they struggle to find any fucker without a criminal record to employ.

If I had to guess, I’d think it more likely that so few people bet with cash these days, it’s just not worth their while.
That's my first thoughts
Obviously the odds are shite at any stadium. But when my choice is not starting I like to put a last minute bet on and my phone signal is rubbish close to kick off time.

That's my first thoughts
Obviously the odds are shite at any stadium. But when my choice is not starting I like to put a last minute bet on and my phone signal is rubbish close to kick off time.

Might be worth checking out in the pub or wherever you are before the game.

Don’t know if you know but teams are announced an hour and a quarter before kick off this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.